Our Retail Marketing event agendas are data-driven and curated by our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up.
And the leaders that attend our events?
They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the assembly.
We encourage all executives to apply to attend. Here is a list of people that normally attend our functions.
- Chief Digital Officers (CDO)
- Chief Marketing Officers (CMO)
- Chief Customer Officers (CCO)
- EVPs/SVPs/VPs Digital
- EVPs/SVPs/VPs Marketing
- SVPs/VPs Digital Marketing; Branding; Social Media
- SVPs/VPs E-Commerce
- SVPs/VPs Marketing Strategy
- SVPs/VPs Insights, Loyalty & Digital Engagement
- SVPs/VPs Digital & Content Marketing
- SVPs/VPs Omnichannel
- SVPs/VPs Guest Engagement
- Chief Global Strategy & Artificial Intelligence Officer, Levi Strauss & Co.
- VP Strategy, Data Science, Analytics & Insights, Starbucks
- Chief Digital & Strategy Officer, The Honest Company
- Vice President, Marketing, Checkers & Rally’s Restaurants
- Global VP Digital Products & Marketing, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Chief Marketing Officer, SVP Worldwide
- Head of Marketing & Operations, Shell
- Global Chief Digital Officer, Colgate-Palmolive
The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of cybersecurity conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading cybersecurity decision-makers.
In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend.
Millennium Alliance has set out to develop data-driven agendas curated by the top executives in their field. These exclusive Retail Marketing roundtables ensure that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and make peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience.
Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.