Our CMO event agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up.
And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the assembly.
We encourage all executive level people to apply to attend. Here is a list of people that normally attend our functions.
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Brand Officers
- Chief Revenue Officers
- SVPs and VPs of Marketing and Digital
- SVPs and VPs of Consumer and Retail Marketing
- American Marketing Association Chief Executive Officer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Marketing Officer
- Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer
- Citi Chief Brand Officer
- Comcast Corporation SVP, Consumer Marketing
- Exelon / Constellation Energy SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- iHeartMedia, Inc. President, Content Marketing & Revenue Strategy
- Lane Bryant EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- MGM Resorts International SVP, Chief Digital Officer
The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of cybersecurity conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading cybersecurity decision-makers.
In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend.
Millennium Alliance has set out to develop data driven agendas curated from the top executives in their field. These exclusive CMO roundtables ensure that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience.
Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.