Our Digital Healthcare event agendas are data-driven and curated from our
industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven
record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up.
And the leaders that attend our Digital Healthcare Experience summits?
They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved
application to be a part of the assembly.
We encourage all executive level people to apply to attend. Here is a list of people that normally attend our functions.
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
- EVP / SVP Digital
- EVP / SVP Marketing
- Chief Strategy Officer
- CommonSpirit Health, SVP Marketing
- Banner Health, Chief Marketing Officer
- Trinity Health, Chief Marketing, Communications & Customer Experience Officer
- National Health Care Associates Inc, Chief Marketing Officer
- Providence Health System, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Piedmont Healthcare, CMO
- UHS, Vice President, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
- Penn Medicine University of Pennsylvania Health System, Chief Marketing Officer
The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that healthcare leaders are looking for.
Digital healthcare executives are facing a variety of fresh challenges, and the problem is that most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for. Our programs offer world-class networking opportunities with leading digital healthcare decision-makers to discuss the hottest topics within the industry, including creating a work environment that empowers retention, optimizing healthcare operations through technology, the opportunities of telehealth, and building trust through data transparency.
The leaders that attend our events have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.