Our Healthcare Provider(s) event agendas are data-driven and curated
from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a
proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up.
And the leaders that attend our events?
They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved
application to be a part of the assembly.
We encourage all executive level people to apply to attend. Here is a list of people that normally attend our functions.
- Corporate CIO
- Corporate CMIO (Chief Medical Information Officer)
- Corporate CMO (Chief Medical Officer)
- Corporate CTO
- EVP/SVP of IT
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Sutter Health, CIO
- Ballad Health, Senior Vice President & Chief Clinical Officer
- Atrium Health, EVP & Chief Physician Executive
- Clinical Innovation Officer, Chief CV Surgery, Beaumont Health System
- CommonSpirit Health, System Senior Vice President, Digital & Human Experiences
- Baptist Memorial Health Care, System CMO and Chief Physician Executive
- Anthem Inc, VP, Chief Data & Insights Officer
- Yale New Haven Health, Chief of Clinical Systems, VP of Emerging Technology
Our exclusive dinners provide a unique opportunity for Fortune 1000 leaders to come together and discuss the latest business strategies and challenges in a relaxed, intimate setting. As a host, you’ll have the chance to network with like-minded professionals, showcase your expertise, and make lasting impressions on some of the most influential decision-makers in your industry.Learn More
The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that healthcare leaders are looking for.
Healthcare provider executives are facing a variety of fresh challenges, and the problem is that most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for. Our programs offer world-class networking opportunities with leading healthcare provider decision-makers to discuss the hottest topics within the industry, including digital equity in the era of telehealth, proactive solutions to employees’ physical & mental wellbeing, hospital-at-home, and value-based care.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up, and the leaders that attend our events. They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience.