Our CHRO event agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up.
And the leaders that attend our events?
They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the assembly.
We encourage all executives to apply to attend. Here is a list of people that normally attend our functions.
- Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Chief People Officer
- SVP, Human Resources
- VP, Human Resources
- Advent Health, CHRO
- Ascena, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Siemens US, Senior Vice President, Head of Human Resources
- Macy’s, Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Edward Jones, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Lowe’s, Vice President, Global Human Resources Operations
- Quest Diagnostics, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Ascension, SVP, HR
- Aramark, SVP, HR & Diversity
Alliance CHRO Events?
The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of cybersecurity conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading cybersecurity decision-makers.
In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend.
Millennium Alliance has set out to develop data-driven agendas curated by the top executives in their field. These exclusive human resource roundtables ensure that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and make peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience.
Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.