#MillenniumLive , Podcast , Retail
This week on #MillenniumLive, we take a look back at ten episodes that had a big impact on our audience. Some of our most distinguished guests share their stories and insights on leadership and more.
Featured guests (in order):
- Ben Rhodes: Author of The World As It Is, Former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Barack Obama, Co-Chair for the National Security Action
- Howard Krieger: Chief Executive Officer of unFederalReserve
- David Shulkin: Former Secretary for the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Stephen Klasko: President at Thomas Jefferson University and CEO of Jefferson Health
- Dr. Jay Bhatt: Former Chief Clinical Officer & Medical Director at Medical Home Network
- Jose Arrieta: Former Chief Information Officer and Interim Chief Data Officer of HHS
- Gerri Martin-Flickinger: Former Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer at Starbucks
- Barry Klarberg: Accomplished business leader, Senior Managing Director of MAI Capital Management LLC, and founder of Monarch Business & Wealth Management
- Karen Hold: Founder & CEO of Experience Labs
- Michael Poutre & Ryan Fabian: Managing Partners at Terraform Capital
Reach thousands of C-Level
Executives every month.
Do you have content that you feel will
resonate with our audience? We'd love to
welcome you as a guest contributor!
Premium content to our readers
interested in all things business.
Millennium Membership offers Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines unique and exclusive opportunities to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.About Millenium Alliance
Launched in 2017, Digital Diary was created to provide premium content to our members interested in executive education and business transformation. With C-Suite executive and top academic contributors, interviews with industry leaders, and digital transformation insights from technology experts, Digital Diary has all of the professional development tools you need to stay ahead of the curve.
We are dedicated to distributing meaningful opportunities for our reader to increase their personal knowledge, simplify business initiatives, and to have the right information to build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.