Cybersecurity Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Transformational CISO Virtual Assembly coming this September is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our Assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & engagement as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of cybersecurity webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 31 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the Assembly. You won’t find this level of content, discussion, and engagement anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the cybersecurity industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Incident Response Orchestration & Beyond: The CISO and Senior Leadership’s Best Approach to Cyber Defense
- Innovative and New Security Technologies: Managing Third-Party Risk
- AI-Powered Attacks: Predicting and Identifying Future Cybersecurity Attacks
- Cyber Resilience: Unifying the People, the Processes, and New Technology
- Let’s Google Online Trust: Do Executives, Security Experts and Consumers Define It Differently?
- IoT and Critical Infrastructures in Security: Is it a Collision of Fundamentals?
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting security today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CISOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Global CISO
- Dept. Homeland Security Former Undersecretary Cybersecurity
- Duke Energy CSO
- Hearst Corporation CISO
- MasterCard Worldwide CSO
- National Hockey League SVP, Information Technology & Security
- Neiman Marcus Group CISO
- Pfizer VP, Global IT Security
- Aetna Head of Third Party Risk & Meritain CISO
- US Government Former Federal CIO
- Vonage Global CISO