Patient Experience Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation is an ongoing journey for today’s C-Suite leaders, and our best advice is to not trek it alone. Our Patient Experience Transformation Assembly gives senior executives the opportunity to intimately network and discuss trends, challenges, and disruptions organizations are facing during COVID-19 and beyond.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t like any conference or summit you’ve been to before.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of patient experience conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading patient experience decision-makers. In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend. The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up. And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested In Becoming A Delegate For This Assembly? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- The Great Divide? Closing the Communication Gap between Patient and Provider
- The Journey of the Connected Patient: Consumer-Centric Healthcare
- Bringing Artificial Intelligence to the Clinical Setting: Where Does the Patient Fit in?
- Collaborative Platforms for Cooperative Decision Making in Patient Experience
- Mapping the Patient Journey: Applying the Data-Driven Methodology to Patient Experience
- Apps & Medical Wearables: Access to Real-Time Health Records and Quicker Diagnosis’ and Treatments
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CIOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
Adventist Health System Chief Patient Experience Officer
Vidant Health System Chief Experience Officer
Ochsner Health System System Vice President of Patient Experience
Amita Health SVP, System Ancillary & Clinical Services
Cedars Sinai Chief Patient Experience Officer
Banner Health VP, Patient Care Innovation
Northwell Health VP, Patient Experience
Hackensack Meridian Health VP, Experience Innovation & Consumer Services