The Millennium Alliance Advisory Board Updates
Executive Education Advisory firm The Millennium Alliance adds two more names to its 2017/2018 Advisory Board.
NEW YORK, September 19, 2017 – The Millennium Alliance is thrilled to announce the addition of David Bell, Professor of Marketing, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania and Deborah Diaz, CEO & Owner, Catalyst ADV to the 2017/2018 Advisory Board.
David and Deborah join our Advisory Board of world-renowned industry leaders and visionaries, who are tasked with providing invaluable input and expertise. The Board’s main task is to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest level of business transformation content to our members.
For more information about the Advisory Board, please visit our website >
David Bell is the Xinmei Zhang and Yongge Dai Professor at The Wharton School, where he developed Wharton’s first course on digital marketing and e-commerce. David is an award-winning teacher and researcher, and his articles have been published in all the premier academic marketing journals. He is also the author of Location is (Still) Everything: The Surprising Influence of the Real World on How We Search, Shop, and Sell in the Virtual One (published in Portuguese and Mandarin for the Brazil and China markets, respectively), an authoritative book on how to win in the digital economy.
Deborah Diaz is Chief Executive Officer of Catalyst ADV, a Principle Consultant with Deep Water Point and a member of 3 prominent industry Board of Directors and several nonprofit Boards. Previously, she was the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO).
Read more about every member of the 2017/18 Advisory Board, visit our website >
We are thrilled to be working with a group of industry leaders such as this. Thank you to all the Advisory Board members for getting involved.
Here is a full list of the 2017/18 Advisory Board Members:
- Brian Ahier, Digital Health Evangelist, Aetna
- Vincent Campitelli, Enterprise Security Specialist, Cloud Security Alliance
- Steve Facini, CMO & Director, ondemandCMO and Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Alan Guibord, President, Integrated Cyber Solutions, Co-Founder & President, The Advisory Council International
- Cynthia Johnson, Co-Founder, CEO, Ipseity, Inc.
- Russell Klein, CEO, American Marketing Association
- Steve Liguori, Founder & CEO, Liguori Innovation
- Benjamin Nelson, Governor & Former Senator of Nebraska, Lamson, Dugan & Murray LLP
- John Nosta, President, NostaLabs
- Adam Sharp, Founder, Sharp Things, Former Head of News Government & Media, Twitter
- Rhea Siers, Senior Cybersecurity Expert, RAME: Risk Analysis Network & Exchange Faculty GWU and Johns Hopkins University
- Anne Marie Stephen, CEO & Founder, kwolia
- Pierre Vigilance, Associate Dean for Practice, Milken Institute School of Public Health at The George Washington University
- Peter Vogel, Partner, Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Denise Yohn, President, Denise Lee Yohn, Inc.
- Rahul Dubey, SVP Innovation & Solutions, America’s Health Insurance Practice
- David Bell, Professor of Marketing, Wharton School of Business
- Deborah Diaz, CEO & Owner, Catalyst ADV
About The Millennium Alliance
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology, business, and educational advisory firm. Focusing primarily in areas such as business transformation, executive education, growth, policy, and need analysis, Millennium is quickly becoming one of the most dynamic locations for collaboration across the world.
We provide a framework for Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines, to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Joining Mill All is an opportunity unlike any other to connect with the best professionals in your industry and be a part of a community to become the best leader you can be.
500 Companies Attend Each Year