The Millennium Alliance Announces Its Advisory Board
Executive Education Advisory firm The Millennium Alliance announces the creation of its 2017/2018 Advisory Board.
NEW YORK, August 15, 2017 – The Millennium Alliance is thrilled to announce the creation of its 2017/2018 Advisory Board. The Advisory Board is a group of world-renowned industry leaders and visionaries, who are tasked with providing invaluable input and expertise. The Board’s main task is to ensure that we continue to deliver the highest-level of business transformation content to our members.
We asked our Advisory Board Members what trends they are keeping an eye on. Here is a collection of their responses.
“The rapid adoption of Cloud Technologies by organizations of all size and scope.”
– Vincent Campitelli, Enterprise Security Specialist, Cloud Security Alliance
“The evolution of cross-sector collaborations designed to improve population health is an exciting space. Being engaged in discussions with a diverse range of partners from the public and private sectors presents opportunities for many novel, community-impacting approaches to be created and implemented.”
– Pierre Vigilance, Associate Dean for Practice, Milken Institute School of Public Health
“I’m looking forward to questioning authority and plotting new vectors of change. Big data, genomics, and personalized medicine are all big trends in healthcare, but they are all empowered by the emergence of artificial intelligence.”
– John Nosta, President, NostaLab
“(1) The transformative impact of social media on brand connection, customer service, and crisis management. (2) The move from big screens to mobile devices as our primary video consumption. (3) The impacts of mis/disinformation and ‘fake news’.”
– Adam Sharp, Former Head of News, Government, and Elections at Twitter and now Founder of Sharp Things LLC
“Artificial Intelligence in marketing, ChatBots, Digital PR, Mid-level influencer marketing, IoT, customer service automation.”
– Cynthia Johnson, Co-Founder, CEO, Ipseity, Inc.
For more information about the Advisory Board, please visit our website >
We are thrilled to be working with a group of industry leaders such as this. Thank you to all the Advisory Board members for getting involved.
Here is a full list of the Advisory Board Members:
- Brian Ahier, Digital Health Evangelist, Aetna
- Vincent Campitelli, Enterprise Security Specialist, Cloud Security Alliance
- Steve Facini, CMO & Director, ondemandCMO and Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Alan Guibord, President, Integrated Cyber Solutions, Co-Founder & President, The Advisory Council International
- Cynthia Johnson, Co-Founder, CEO, Ipseity, Inc.
- Russell Klein, CEO, American Marketing Association
- Steve Liguori, Founder & CEO, Liguori Innovation
- Benjamin Nelson, Governor & Former Senator of Nebraska, Lamson, Dugan & Murray LLP
- John Nosta, President, NostaLabs
- Adam Sharp, Founder, Sharp Things, Former Head of News Government & Media, Twitter
- Rhea Siers, Senior Cybersecurity Expert, RAME: Risk Analysis Network & Exchange Faculty GWU and Johns Hopkins University
- Anne Marie Stephen, CEO & Founder, kwolia
- Pierre Vigilance, Associate Dean for Practice, Milken Institute School of Public Health at The George Washington University
- Peter Vogel, Partner, Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Denise Yohn, President, Denise Lee Yohn, Inc.
- Rahul Dubey, SVP Innovation & Solutions, America’s Health Insurance Practice
About The Millennium Alliance
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology, business, and educational advisory firm. Focusing primarily in areas such as business transformation, executive education, growth, policy, and need analysis, Millennium is quickly becoming one of the most dynamic locations for collaboration across the world.
We provide a framework for Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines, to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.
E/ [email protected]
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Joining Mill All is an opportunity unlike any other to connect with the best professionals in your industry and be a part of a community to become the best leader you can be.
500 Companies Attend Each Year