COVID-19 re-defined what it means to be patient-centric, and in this episode of #MillenniumLive, we’re joined by a panel of C-Suite healthcare leaders from our Digital Healthcare & Patient Experience Virtual Assembly to discuss how they are digitally transforming the patient experience. Our panelists uncover why this digital transformation isn’t just about finding the right tools – it requires vision, integrating humanity into technology, and initiating positive organizational changes. Each of our panelists share their unique journeys in maintaining excellent patient care during the pandemic, and discuss the mindset shifts in patients that will continue to evolve the healthcare space in the future.
Listen to the podcast episode on Spotify, Apple, Google, or Soundcloud.
Featured in this episode:
- Moderator: Michelle Hood, EVP & Chief Operating Officer at American Hospital Association
- Panelist: Kevan Mabbutt, SVP & Chief Consumer Officer at Intermountain Healthcare
- Panelist: Katie Logan, Chief Consumer & Strategic Planning Officer at Piedmont Healthcare
- Panelist: Chris Waugh, Chief Design & Innovation Officer at Sutter Health
- Panelist: Scott Nordlund, Chief Strategy & Growth Officer at Banner Health
Interested in Joining the Next Healthcare Assembly?
Request to attend our 2-day Healthcare Provider & Payer Transformation Assembly! This assembly features 1-1 networking opportunities, interactive roundtable and workshop discussions, as well as keynotes and panels led by industry leaders, analysts, & academics in the space. Go here to request an invite!