#MillenniumLive , Podcast , Retail
It’s that time of year…
And we’re thrilled to introduce our very first MILLENNIUM MADNESS bracket. We’ve hand-selected an elite group of 8 former guests from the #MillenniumLive podcast series to go head-to-head in the competition of the year.
Now through April 3, visit our LinkedIn page to vote for who you’d like to see return for another episode.
Let’s meet the contenders:
- Ben Rhodes, Author of The World As It Is and Former Deputy National Security Advisor
- Stephen Klasko, Former President of Thomas Jefferson University & Former CEO of Jefferson Health
- Olivia Troye, Former White House Homeland Security & Counterterrorism Advisor
- David Shulkin, Former Ninth Secretary in the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Terry Szuplat, Former Speechwriter for President Barack Obama
- Cynthia Johnson, Co-Founder & CEO at Bell + Ivy
- Suzette Kent, Former CIO of the US Government
- John Felker, Former Assistant Director for Integrated Operations, CISA for the Department of Homeland Security
Need a refresher on these industry change-makers? Click on any guest above to listen to their #MillenniumLive episode.
Good luck to all and let the madness begin!
Reach thousands of C-Level
Executives every month.
Do you have content that you feel will
resonate with our audience? We'd love to
welcome you as a guest contributor!
Premium content to our readers
interested in all things business.
Millennium Membership offers Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines unique and exclusive opportunities to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.About Millenium Alliance
Launched in 2017, Digital Diary was created to provide premium content to our members interested in executive education and business transformation. With C-Suite executive and top academic contributors, interviews with industry leaders, and digital transformation insights from technology experts, Digital Diary has all of the professional development tools you need to stay ahead of the curve.
We are dedicated to distributing meaningful opportunities for our reader to increase their personal knowledge, simplify business initiatives, and to have the right information to build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.