2021 has been a year of milestones for our #MillenniumLive podcast – we released on Spotify, recorded our 100th episode, and we were joined by some of the most influential guests to date. Now we’re thrilled to announce that #MillenniumLive is available for listening on Amazon Music! Haven’t listened to our podcast before? Here’s the low-down…
The #MillenniumLive podcast brings together thought leaders, academics, and innovators in the C-Suite that are digitally transforming various industries. Our areas of focus include Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Marketing, Retail, and Financial Services (DeFi, too!) We also have our Co-Founder Alex Sobol hosting a special series on Life & Leadership, where he discusses the road to success with industry elites. Interested in learning about the latest technology impacting your industry, or hearing about the strategies that C-Suite leaders are leveraging today? In the mood to listen to the real-life stories of leaderships amid COVID-19? Then #MillenniumLive is a must-listen for you!
Check out some of our most popular episodes:
- Episode 130: Life & Leadership with John Felker, Former Assistant Director for Integrated Operations, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Listen here!
- Episode 129: Healthcare’s Future: Building Back Better with Jack O’Brien, Healthcare Analyst & Host of the HealthLeaders Finance Podcast. Listen here!
- Episode 120: Craig Brommers & David Sable: Transformational Retail Strategies During COVID-19. Listen here!
- Episode 114: Life & Leadership with Stephen Klasko, President, Thomas Jefferson University and CEO, Jefferson Health. Listen here!
- Episode 108: Howard Krieger, CEO, unFederalReserve on Decentralized Finance. Listen here!
You can find #MillenniumLive on nearly every listening platform. Go here to subscribe! New episodes every week.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Joining Mill All is an opportunity unlike any other to connect with the best professionals in your industry and be a part of a community to become the best leader you can be.
500 Companies Attend Each Year