With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top cybersecurity executives from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- AI is an accelerant While most (70%) CISOs believe AI gives adversaries an advantage, leading organizations are investing in their data models to equip defenders with AI for security and observability use cases
- Recognize ransomware risks 90% of organizations experience ransomware attacks and even worse, 83% are paying out–forward thinking CISOs are proactively mitigating risks by investing to improve their teams’ ability to detect, investigate and respond to threats
- The liability landscape has shifted 84% of CISOs are concerned about personal liability for security incidents, and in Europe, new regulation makes CEOs personally liable
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most pervasive segments of “big data”—generated by websites, applications, servers, networks, mobile devices and all the sensors and RFID assets that produce data every second of every day.
To learn more, visit splunk.com.