With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top C-Suite executives from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- How have recent news and discussions about generative AI shifted your thinking about the way you’ll help your organization address its most critical business objectives? What are the most critical CX or EX metrics you think you might use to measure your success in adopting advanced technologies like this?
- How would you describe your customers’ use of digital channels to engage with your company, and how are you transforming as a result?
- What degree of automation have you already introduced into areas such as customer service, sales and operations and what opportunities/needs remain?
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading global provider of cloud-based business communications and collaboration solutions that seamlessly combine phone, messaging, video meetings, and contact center.
RingCentral empowers businesses with AI-first conversation intelligence, and unlocks rich customer and employee interactions to gain insights and accelerate business outcomes. With decades of expertise in reliable and secure cloud communications, RingCentral has earned the trust of millions of customers and thousands of partners worldwide.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.