With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 15 senior-level IT, Digital, and Operations business leaders from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about evolving challenges to enhance the digital customer experience.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- AI/ML - Embrace AI and ML, along with stories on how some customers are driving profound societal and business results using AI and ML.
- Data Quality - Learn how to incentivize better quality at the source, ask for what you need, and automate inferential data and quality checks.
- Data Governance - Centralize implementation, decentralize decisions. Learn how to centrally implement security, governance, and auditing.
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of cloud computing, and AWS, is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn capital infrastructure expenses into variable costs. Businesses no longer need to plan and procure servers and other IT resources weeks or months in advance. Using AWS, businesses can take advantage of Amazon’s expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost.
Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. With data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Singapore, and Japan, customers across all industries are taking advantage of our low cost, elastic, open and flexible, secure platform.