#MillenniumLive , Data
NEW YORK – October 7, 2021 – Coming off the best year in its nearly eight-year history, The Millennium Alliance has formalized their plans to add five powerful new brands to its growing portfolio of C-Suite Assemblies in 2022. These latest additions come as a direct result of Millennium’s commitment to expanding their available offerings to its members and customers and include:
- Benefits Leadership Transformation Assembly: Taking place biannually in April and October, this event is designed to address the unique pain points of today’s C-Suite benefits leaders.
- Transformational CHRO Assembly: Taking place biannually in April and October, this event is designed to address the evolving CHRO role to help them to navigate the challenges of tomorrow that HR professionals will encounter in the years to come.
- Transformational CISO Canada Assembly: Taking place annually in June, this event is designed to accommodate Millennium’s Canadian members by delivering them with the same high-level networking and educational opportunities as the North American CISO events.
- Transformational CISO Mid-Market Assembly: Taking place annually in March, this event is designed specifically for the mid-market sized cybersecurity organizations and will be co-located with Millennium’s flagship CISO Assembly.
- Customer Experience Transformation Assembly: Taking place biannually in June and October, this event is designed to be a co-located event to accompany the Transformational CMO and Retail Assemblies, giving marketing and retail members the opportunity to define what an enhanced customer experience should look like for their customers in 2022 and beyond.
In addition to launching these new brands, Millennium has filled two key roles within the organization’s Senior Management Team this week. The first being, Salvatore Papa, who has been with Millennium for 5 years, and was announced as Millennium’s new Chief Revenue Officer, and the second being Gabrielle Polce, who has been a top performer on the sales team at Millennium for the past four years and has moved into the role of VP of Sales.
“There has never been a more exciting time for Millennium. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to have had our best year in company history amidst a global pandemic, which would never have been possible without the Leadership Team we have in place. It’s great to see members of our team like Gabie and Sal who have been instrumental to our success as a company, continuing to grow alongside Millennium. Now with us being able to expand our portfolio of Assemblies, we feel a responsibility to reinvest in our partners and members who have put their trust in us over the course of the past 18 months. Our latest brands will allow us to better serve our customers and build off of some of our most successful programs. This has been something that Millennium has been evaluating for quite some time, which is why it is so satisfying to see these new launches coming to fruition.”
– Alex Sobol, Co-Founder, The Millennium Alliance
With 2021 shaping up to be a banner year for the organization, Millennium has set its sights on following up with an even bigger year in 2022. To achieve these expectations, their plan is to keep the focus on building up its internal teams, and strategically expand its portfolio of events, in an effort to better serve its thousands of members across North America and now in Canada.
For more information or to get in contact with The Millennium Alliance directly, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE MILLENNIUM ALLIANCE
The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology and business educational advisory firm with the sole mission of helping to transform the digital enterprise. Through our executive education platform, peer-to-peer learning model via our senior-level Assemblies, exclusive research projects conducted with Ivy League academic institutions, and our numerous digital properties, we have become a trusted source for real-world tangible learning and engagement opportunities for senior executives and their technology partners.
This all started in 2014 when our founders, Alex Sobol & Rob Davis decided to create the most intimate, high-level & exclusive in-person and online thinktank for leaders in a wide variety of industries within both the private and public sectors: The Millennium Alliance. Since its founding, Millennium has built a strong reputation nationwide, now with thousands of engaged Members, and was recently featured on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies. The Millennium Alliance is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan with offices in Austin, TX.
Building upon its award-winning conference and executive education businesses, today, The Millennium Alliance continues to stay connected with its C-Suite Members and partners through intimate Virtual Assemblies, industry-leading Executive Education Opportunities, and by providing exclusive industry insights from the nation’s leading academics, business leaders, and technology providers via our 40+ annual events and The Digital Diary Content Platform, as well as the rapidly growing #MillenniumLive Podcast Series.
Reach thousands of C-Level
Executives every month.
Do you have content that you feel will
resonate with our audience? We'd love to
welcome you as a guest contributor!
Premium content to our readers
interested in all things business.
Millennium Membership offers Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines unique and exclusive opportunities to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.About Millenium Alliance
Launched in 2017, Digital Diary was created to provide premium content to our members interested in executive education and business transformation. With C-Suite executive and top academic contributors, interviews with industry leaders, and digital transformation insights from technology experts, Digital Diary has all of the professional development tools you need to stay ahead of the curve.
We are dedicated to distributing meaningful opportunities for our reader to increase their personal knowledge, simplify business initiatives, and to have the right information to build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Interested in Learning More?
Connect with Us