Marketing Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Transformational CMO Virtual Assembly coming this August is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our Assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & engagement as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of marketing webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 31 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the Assembly. You won’t find this level of content, discussion, and engagement anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the marketing industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary:
- The State of Emerging Technology: Creating a New Experience for CMOs
- Multichannel, OmniChannel or Unified Commerce: Mission-Critical Success Factors
- A.I. in Marketing: Putting A.I. in the Driver’s Seat
- The Key Drivers of Digital Transformation: Using the Workforce as a Marketing Channel
- Chatbot and Conversational Marketing 101: How are Chatbots Increasing Engagement in Digital Marketing?
- Customer Experience: Creating a Journey to Remember
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting marketing
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities with Authors, Academics, Analysts, and C-Level Marketing Executives
- Meet 1-on-1 with North America’s best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment break, lunch, and cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- American Marketing Association Chief Executive Officer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Marketing Officer
- Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer
- Citi Chief Brand Officer
- Comcast Corporation SVP, Consumer Marketing
- Exelon / Constellation Energy SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- iHeartMedia, Inc. President, Content Marketing & Revenue Strategy
- Lane Bryant EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- MGM Resorts International SVP, Chief Digital Officer