The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology and business educational advisory firm with the sole mission of helping to transform the digital enterprise. Through our executive education platform, peer-to-peer learning model via our senior-level Assemblies, exclusive research projects conducted with Ivy League academic institutions, and our numerous digital properties, we have become a trusted source for real-world tangible learning and engagement opportunities for senior executives and their technology partners.
- Enhanced brand visibility and exposure with logos, branding, and messaging prominently displayed throughout the event.
- Unlimited audience access and networking opportunities with attendees, industry peers, potential clients, and strategic partners.
- Reputation enhancement by aligning and associating with a leading and trusted technology and business educational advisory firm.
- Promotional opportunities to showcase your offerings directly to our exclusive audience, which will lead to leads and sales.
“We’re so busy in our day-to-day we don’t get time to chat with new technology partners and understand what’s out there, so it’s really nice to have some time set aside to do that and it’s a learning experience to see what else is out there.”
Taryn Rayment’s Assembly Highlights:
- Hosted a workshop on “In Marketing, Start With The Customer” attended by executives from Chase, WesBanco Bank, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and more
- Loved engaging with new potential technology partners to discuss new trends in marketing, customer experience & retail
- Spoke on the keynote panel where she and other marketing executives discussed preparing for the future and becoming great connectors of people
“Tons of follow-ups, we have a few people already scheduled to come into our offices. All of the meetings had a very actionable follow-up to them.”
Emma Powers’s Assembly Highlights:
- Loved engaging in high-quality meetings with customer experience executives and the people that Comcast really needed to meet with
- Scheduled follow-up meetings with every delegate her team met with
- Hosted a roundtable on “Building Your Customer Experience Use Case” attended by executives from Northwestern Mutual, Discover, Wiley, and more
Browse all upcoming events with sponsorship opportunities:
Connect with key decision-makers, collaborate with industry leaders, and engage with Retail Marketing officers and executives. Seize the opportunity to shape the future and drive innovation in Retail Marketing.Become a Sponsor Today