Contributed by Collette Health
In today’s rapidly evolving healthcare landscape, patient satisfaction often takes center stage. Still, the pivotal role of clinician satisfaction in delivering exceptional care can’t be overlooked. Download this ebook and dive into the critical connection between clinician and patient satisfaction, offering insights on how to enhance both and how Collette Health’s Virtual Observation is meticulously designed with clinicians in mind.
About Collette Health
Collette Health (formerly MedSitter) is the next generation of high-acuity virtual care. More than 150 hospitals and 12 top healthcare systems nationwide trust their AI-enabled continuous virtual observation, clinician observers, and actionable analytics to solve staffing shortages, prevent adverse events, and improve patient and clinician satisfaction.
Virtual Care Solutions
- AI-enabled, cloud-based, persistent 2-way video and audio
- On staff, clinical virtual nurses (RN, LPN, CNA, behavioral)
- HCAHPS use cases and patient surveillance data trends, observer metrics, intervention performance
- NLP multi-lingual, text to speech, ASL + 70+language translations
- Clinician-led implementation and training
Challenges They Solve
- Augment clinician staffing shortages
- Proactively identify and intervene, preventing adverse events
- Improve patient safety outcomes
- Positively impact patient experience scores
- Offset high-acuity costs
- 100% of customers would buy from them again (KLAS Spotlight Report August 2023)
- 99.99% uptime
- 5 HCAHPS scores influenced
- 6M+ hours of patient observation
- 10:1 staff to virtual observer cost-savings
To learn more, visit collettehealth.com.
Reach thousands of C-Level
Executives every month.
Do you have content that you feel will
resonate with our audience? We'd love to
welcome you as a guest contributor!
Premium content to our readers
interested in all things business.
Millennium Membership offers Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines unique and exclusive opportunities to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.About Millenium Alliance
Launched in 2017, Digital Diary was created to provide premium content to our members interested in executive education and business transformation. With C-Suite executive and top academic contributors, interviews with industry leaders, and digital transformation insights from technology experts, Digital Diary has all of the professional development tools you need to stay ahead of the curve.
We are dedicated to distributing meaningful opportunities for our reader to increase their personal knowledge, simplify business initiatives, and to have the right information to build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.