2021 has been a year of milestones for our #MillenniumLive podcast – we released on Spotify, recorded our 100th episode, and we were joined by some of the most influential guests to date. Now we’re thrilled to announce that #MillenniumLive is available for listening on Amazon Music! Haven’t listened to our podcast before? Here’s the low-down…
The #MillenniumLive podcast brings together thought leaders, academics, and innovators in the C-Suite that are digitally transforming various industries. Our areas of focus include Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Marketing, Retail, and Financial Services (DeFi, too!) We also have our Co-Founder Alex Sobol hosting a special series on Life & Leadership, where he discusses the road to success with industry elites. Interested in learning about the latest technology impacting your industry, or hearing about the strategies that C-Suite leaders are leveraging today? In the mood to listen to the real-life stories of leaderships amid COVID-19? Then #MillenniumLive is a must-listen for you!
Check out some of our most popular episodes:
- Episode 130: Life & Leadership with John Felker, Former Assistant Director for Integrated Operations, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Listen here!
- Episode 129: Healthcare’s Future: Building Back Better with Jack O’Brien, Healthcare Analyst & Host of the HealthLeaders Finance Podcast. Listen here!
- Episode 120: Craig Brommers & David Sable: Transformational Retail Strategies During COVID-19. Listen here!
- Episode 114: Life & Leadership with Stephen Klasko, President, Thomas Jefferson University and CEO, Jefferson Health. Listen here!
- Episode 108: Howard Krieger, CEO, unFederalReserve on Decentralized Finance. Listen here!
You can find #MillenniumLive on nearly every listening platform. Go here to subscribe! New episodes every week.