2021 has been a year of milestones for our #MillenniumLive podcast – we released on Spotify, recorded our 100th episode, and we were joined by some of the most influential guests to date. Now we’re thrilled to announce that #MillenniumLive is available for listening on Amazon Music! Haven’t listened to our podcast before? Here’s the low-down…
The #MillenniumLive podcast brings together thought leaders, academics, and innovators in the C-Suite that are digitally transforming various industries. Our areas of focus include Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Marketing, Retail, and Financial Services (DeFi, too!) We also have our Co-Founder Alex Sobol hosting a special series on Life & Leadership, where he discusses the road to success with industry elites. Interested in learning about the latest technology impacting your industry, or hearing about the strategies that C-Suite leaders are leveraging today? In the mood to listen to the real-life stories of leaderships amid COVID-19? Then #MillenniumLive is a must-listen for you!
Check out some of our most popular episodes:
- Episode 130: Life & Leadership with John Felker, Former Assistant Director for Integrated Operations, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Listen here!
- Episode 129: Healthcare’s Future: Building Back Better with Jack O’Brien, Healthcare Analyst & Host of the HealthLeaders Finance Podcast. Listen here!
- Episode 120: Craig Brommers & David Sable: Transformational Retail Strategies During COVID-19. Listen here!
- Episode 114: Life & Leadership with Stephen Klasko, President, Thomas Jefferson University and CEO, Jefferson Health. Listen here!
- Episode 108: Howard Krieger, CEO, unFederalReserve on Decentralized Finance. Listen here!
You can find #MillenniumLive on nearly every listening platform. Go here to subscribe! New episodes every week.
Reach thousands of C-Level
Executives every month.
Do you have content that you feel will
resonate with our audience? We'd love to
welcome you as a guest contributor!
Premium content to our readers
interested in all things business.
Millennium Membership offers Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines unique and exclusive opportunities to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.About Millenium Alliance
Launched in 2017, Digital Diary was created to provide premium content to our members interested in executive education and business transformation. With C-Suite executive and top academic contributors, interviews with industry leaders, and digital transformation insights from technology experts, Digital Diary has all of the professional development tools you need to stay ahead of the curve.
We are dedicated to distributing meaningful opportunities for our reader to increase their personal knowledge, simplify business initiatives, and to have the right information to build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level.
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.