Announcing the Release of the 3rd Edition of the Digital Diary Magazine
We are thrilled to announce the release of the 3rd edition of the Digital Diary Magazine, a direct result of the efforts of our Research and Content team that shares in-depth stories, tips, interviews and case studies of today’s most creative and innovative digital business transformation strategies and technologies.
Download the 3rd edition of the Digital Diary Magazine here >>
In today’s crowded digital landscape, the Digital Diary Magazine hopes to provide you with a quarterly digest of the latest digital business transformation strategies and technologies that are affecting every industry from Marketing to Cybersecurity. Based on content collected from our Membership, Advisory Board, Thought Leaders, Speakers, and Sponsors, this Magazine has all you need to know in one, cohesive place.
The 3rd edition of the Digital Diary magazine looks into the future of transformational technology to how the decisions made by C-Level executives are impacting their industries as we progress into 2019. With your download of this edition, you will e-meet and get to know our cover star and upcoming Digital Enterprise Transformation East keynote, Rhonda Vetere, Global CIO, CTO and Author.
Discover all of the most pressing issues in the industry in our leading digital magazine and on the #1 online resource for C-Suite Digital Transformers. Subscribe today to Digital Diary to receive the most current and up-to-date blogs right into your inbox!
Top articles and interviews from the 3rd edition include:
- “We enable those who think differently and to be innovative” Interview with Sertainty
- 2019 Advisory Board Meeting Highlights
- “Don’t go for the shiny and bright objects just because they are cool” Interview with Mike Howard, Retired CSO of Microsoft
- The Challenge for Content Creators Today
- Living an Extraordinary Life with Rhonda Vetere, Global CIO, CTO, and Author
- Technology Only Works if your Enterprise’s Culture Works with It
- Predictions 2019: The Year Transformation Goes Pragmatic by Forrester
Did you miss it the first time? Download the 3rd edition of the Digital Diary Magazine here >>
About The Digital Diary Content Team:
– Catherine Hand is the Marketing Coordinator at The Millennium Alliance and Editor of Digital Diary. A recent graduate of Siena College in Albany and New York newbie, Cat assists and leads the creation of Millennium content such as the implementation of social media, brochures, the event agendas, brochures, E-Books, and frequently writes blogs on Digital Diary. When she’s not working, you can catch her listening to music or exploring the New York food scene. You can connect with her on LinkedIn.
– Jenny Schecher is a Client Services Director & Social Media Manager at The Millennium Alliance. Jenny is an avid contributor to our blog, Digital Diary, as well as all social media platforms. When she is not writing about digital transformation and technology, she is working with her team to make visions come to life at our events (and eating all of NYC’s best food.) Follow her on Instagram: @jennyschecs or find her on LinkedIn!
– Cara Bernstein is Manager, Executive Education Partnerships at The Millennium Alliance. She works with Thought Leaders at the Millennium Alliance assemblies and is also a contributor to Digital Diary. Cara writes about different industries preparing for the digital revolution. You can catch Cara on LinkedIn and on twitter @CaraBernstein
In the midst of disruption across all industries, our members are given the tools they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Interested in Learning More?
Connect with Us