The Millennium Alliance Community Dinners bring together global C-Suite leaders from Fortune 1000 companies to discuss best practices and strategies to address the most critical challenges that they are facing each and every day.
In an effort to keep our members informed on the latest technologies available, we exclusively invite our members, partners, and policymakers to join a unique event experience like no other. These sessions bring together some of the fastest-growing enterprises in the world in a setting that allows for everyone to be open and honest about the challenges they share.
ABM strategies are only truly effective if you end up meeting the right executive at the right time. By working with us, you go from hopefully getting in front of, to a guaranteed face-to-face meetup with senior executives that your teams in the field find almost impossible to connect with. By utilizing The Millennium Alliance’s network of 50,000+ members, you have the ability to get in front of your most sought-after accounts and receive an in-depth analysis of their departmental and individual goals for the next 6 to 12-month period.
Working with our award-winning Client Services department, you can determine the location, topic, and format and leave the remaining execution and planning up to us.
CISO, CISO, SVP Information Security, Chief Product Security Officer, Chief Risk Officer Head of Infosec, Chief Compliance Officer, SVP Cyber Security
CIO, CTO, Chief Data Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Data Officer
CMO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Customer Officer, Chief Experience Officer, EVP/SVP of Marketing, VP of Marketing, VP of Digital, Chief Brand Officer
CHRO, Chief People Officer, SVP of HR, VP of HR, SVP of Benefits
Chief Information Officer, Chief Merchandising Officer, SVP of Stores
Empower your company by establishing direct
connections with top prospects while strategically
targeting professionals from within specific cities.
Not only will you be able to determine the direction of the
discussion, but our experienced team will work with you to
identify key targets and ensure they are the executives
who attend in the locations of your choice.
Intimacy and Personalization
Once you’ve chosen your location and discussion topic, The Millennium Alliance handles the rest. We will manage everything from attendee acquisition, to pre-dinner promotion, to any valet or parking costs for attendees.
The Millennium Alliance will secure the attendance of top executives from the city of your choice based on your criteria (industry, company size/budget, job title and more upon request).
The Millennium Alliance will provide solution providers with executives’ contact details following the dinner.
A member of the Mill All ROI department will work with your team to setup post-dinner meetings within two weeks following the dinner.
- Pick a city to host your dinner series, and The Millennium Alliance will plan and reserve your gathering at a 5-star restaurant.
- Provide criteria for those you would like to invite to your dinner. The Millennium Alliance will secure 10-15 attendees that meet your standards.
- What would you like to discuss? Submit the topics to cover at your dinner’s roundtable discussion.
- Your team will have the ability to dynamically lead the dinner by spearheading roundtable discussion and connecting 1:1 with leading executives.
- Guest Arrival – Cocktails & Networking
- Introductions by Sponsor & Guest Delegates
- Dinner and Breakout Discussions with Topics Set by Sponsor
- Closing Remarks by Sponsor
- Program Conclusion & Cocktails