With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top customer experience & marketing leaders from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- How are AI, ML, advanced analytics, and interactive chat videos differentiating future-ready organizations from others? Where are you on that digital customer journey?
- Securing the brand from unwanted spam calls and robocalls is a big nuisance and concern for organizations today. How are you protecting your corporate brand and reputation?
- Moving to the cloud is now a necessity, and while the pandemic accelerated the situation, there are new drivers in the marketplace such as digital adoption, mobility, enabling self-service, personalization, security, and so much more. As an organization that is trying to build differentiated experiences, do you feel you are capitalizing on all the benefits a cloud contact center can provide?
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) was formed on June 30, 2000 and is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services. Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenue of 136.8 billion in 2022. The company offers voice, data and video services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control. Verizon was the first company in the world to launch commercial 5G for mobility, fixed wireless and mobile edge computing. The company’s operating structure focuses on two customer-facing areas: Consumer and Business. Citizen Verizon is the company’s responsible business plan for economic, environmental and social advancement.