With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top cybersecurity leaders from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- IMMEDIATE RISK MITIGATION | Data-In-Use encryption enabling the immediate removal of plaintext data breaches
- SIGNIFICANT COST REDUCTION | Data-In-Use encryption enabling operational cost savings across HSM, Cloud, Energy, Manual Labor all the way to the consolidation of out-of-date solutions such as Synthetic Data, Tokenization, Anonymization etc
- VALUE CREATION & THRIVING ALONGSIDE COMPLIANCE | Unlocking the value of Encrypted Data & Enable organizations to thrive alongside compliance
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
Vaultree has developed the world’s first fully functional data-in-use encryption solution that solves the industry’s fundamental security issue: persistent data encryption, even in the event of a leak. Vaultree enables enterprises, including those in the financial services and healthcare /pharmaceutical sectors, to mitigate the great financial, cyber, legal, reputational, and business risk of a data breach.
With Vaultree, organizations process, search and compute ubiquitous data at scale, without ever having to surrender encryption keys or decrypt server-side. If a leak occurs, Vaultree’s data-in-use encryption persists, rendering the data unusable to bad actors. Integrating Vaultree into existing database technologies is seamless, requiring no technology or platform changes. Google and other data-driven companies worldwide trust Vaultree to safeguard sensitive data.
To learn more, please visit vaultree.com.