With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top C-Suite executives from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- How to remove the manual testing bottleneck in SDLC within months without additional hiring
- How Generative AI changes the SDLC landscape by almost eliminating test maintenance in Banks
- How did a bank enable their manual testers to build automation to achieve unprecedented performance gain under the budget?
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
testRigor is a codeless test automation tool helping companies empower manual testers to build test automation via executable specifications in plain English 15X faster than with Selenium and spend 200X less time maintaining tests compare to Selenium.
testRigor is best applied as a nocode automation testing tool for cross-system end-to-end testing to build tests spanning web, mobile, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and any other 3rd party systems in one simple test.
Because tests in testRigor are written in plain English from end-user’s perspective, they withstand changes in details of implementation and allow fast test development and dramatically reduced test maintenance efforts.
On top of that, because all the tests are in plain English, it significantly improved collaboration within your company, allowing product managers to take part in assessing test maintenance and making sure that the product works as intended.
The vast majority of our customers achieve 100% test automation coverage within under 12 months of deployment.
testRigor is available as SaaS and on-premise versions.