With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top marketing leaders from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- How Marketers Are Adapting and Innovating in an Ever-Changing Data and Privacy Landscape?
- How Marketers Are Defining Strategy Amid Economic Turbulence and Shifting Consumer Demands?
- How Are Brands Measuring the Success of Their Marketing Efforts?
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
PebblePost is the world’s leading Digital To Direct Mail marketing platform, helping hundreds of brands to reach consumers at home with timely, relevant mail that activates buying decisions and drives conversions everywhere.
We are the inventors of Programmatic Direct Mail®. Our platform captures online interest and intent data, leveraging advanced targeting, algorithmic optimization, attribution and quantitative analysis to send relevant direct mail within 12-24 hours of a user expressing interest in a product or service. With 100% coverage of all US households and up to 70% match rates thanks to the proprietary data asset fueling our platform, the PebblePost Graph, this truly differentiated channel has become one of the most powerful ways for marketers to acquire and retain high-value customers at scale.
Hundreds of brands in retail, travel, financial services, non-profit, education, wellness and more are seeing unmatched results and speaking on the record about how PebblePost is helping them to break through the noise of over-saturated digital channels, and provide a more flexible and modern alternative to traditional direct mail.