With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 10-15 top technology leaders from forward-thinking brands to participate in open-format discussions about the current trends and evolving challenges the industry is facing.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- The Challenges and Solutions For Organizations As They Scale Public Cloud Infrastructure, Embrace Autonomy, and Prepare For AI driven Development Practices
- Advantages of Unification, Standardization, Automation, and AI-Driven Analytics in Release Processes Across Hybrid Infrastructure
- Getting Started on Release Standardization: Leverage CI/CD Solutions (Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo), Identify Commonalities and Differences in Release Process, Analyze Shared Infrastructure Services
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
Digital.ai is an industry-leading technology company dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve digital transformation goals. The company’s AI-powered DevOps platform unifies, secures, and generates predictive insights across the software lifecycle. Digital.ai empowers organizations to scale software development teams, continuously deliver software with greater quality and security while uncovering new market opportunities and enhancing business value through smarter software investments.
Formed by the leading providers of agile planning, DevOps, and application security technologies, we are on a mission to unlock endless digital possibilities by harmonizing the delivery of software. We have more than 50 years of experience providing critical business and technology solutions to over 1,100 companies around the world.