Retail Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation is an ongoing journey for today’s C-Suite leaders, and our best advice is to not trek it alone. Our Transformational Retail Assembly coming this August gives senior executives the opportunity to intimately network and discuss trends, challenges, and disruptions organizations are facing during COVID-19 and beyond.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t like any conference or summit you’ve been to before.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of retail conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading retail decision-makers. In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend. The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up. And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- The Evolution of Digital Retail: Digital Experience as the New Customer Experience
- Shaking up the Digital Retail Landscape: From Online to Omnichannel to Unified Commerce
- Mobile-Only Consumers: It’s time to Prepare for this New Reality
- The Future of eCommerce: Building Brand for the Next Generation Shopper
- Evolving Retailer-Consumer Relationships to Compete with the Rise of the Niche Brand
- The Next Generation of Retail Leader
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting digital retail today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CMOs and eCommerce Leaders
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Previous Attendees Include:
- Ascena Retail Group Chief Marketing Officer, EVP of Digital Channels – Maurices
- Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Marketing Officer
- Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer
- BJ’s Wholesale Club SVP, Marketing
- Crayola Chief Marketing Officer
- Flywheel Sports Chief Executive Officer
- Frito-Lay, Inc. Chief Marketing Officer
- Sally Beauty Chief Marketing Officer
- Sam’s Club Chief Member Officer
- Sears Holdings Corporation President Gifts and Occasions
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Global SVP, Digital
- Victoria’s Secret EVP, Digital