Healthcare Provider Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Healthcare Provider Transformation Virtual Assembly coming this August is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our Assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & engagement as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of healthcare webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 31 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the Assembly. You won’t find this level of content, discussion, and engagement anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the healthcare industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- New Era of Leadership: The Evolving Role of the Healthcare Information Executive
- The “Big Data” Revolution in Healthcare: The Promises, Possibilities, and Pitfalls
- HealthTech 3.0: Is Blockchain Moving from Hope to Practical Use?
- Providing Real-Time Reporting: Improving Population Health Efforts
- The Healthcare Professionals Dream: AI in Data, Diagnosis and Patient Care
- TeleHealth and TeleMedicine: The Future of Healthcare Delivery has Arrived
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top C-Level Executives
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Aurora Health Care Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Integration
- Banner Health Chief Information Officer
- Carolinas HealthCare System Chief Medical Information Officer
- Harris Health System Chief Information Officer
- Houston Methodist Chief Medical Officer
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Health System Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Military Health System Chief Information Officer
- Sharp Healthcare Chief Medical Information Officer
Speakers & Featured Attendees
Houston Methodist Hospital
VP Corporate Business / Revenue Cycle Systems & Innovations in the IT Division