Healthcare Providers Transformation
The Millennium Alliance is thrilled that you’re interested in the Healthcare Providers Transformation Virtual Assembly.
In the midst of a global crisis, innovation and leadership are more important than ever, and The Millennium Alliance is here to facilitate collaboration among industry leaders. We are hosting our Healthcare Providers Transformation Virtual Assembly to promote Executive Education and Digital Transformation through peer-to-peer connection, thought leadership, and more. We’re excited to open up the lines of communication among industry executives and thought leaders so that we come out of the pandemic smarter, stronger, and more united than ever.
The Healthcare Providers Transformation Virtual Assembly provides a platform for healthcare leaders to debate and strategize. With high-level content, disruptive solution providers, and enhanced networking opportunities, this two-day, intimate virtual assembly promises to provide you with the latest healthcare strategies, technologies, and real-life experiences to take your business to the next level.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- New Era of Leadership: The Evolving Role of the Healthcare Information Executive
- The “Big Data” Revolution in Healthcare: The Promises, Possibilities, and Pitfalls
- HealthTech 3.0: Is Blockchain Moving from Hope to Practical Use?
- Providing Real-Time Reporting: Improving Population Health Efforts
- The Healthcare Professionals Dream: AI in Data, Diagnosis and Patient Care
- TeleHealth and TeleMedicine: The Future of Healthcare Delivery has Arrived
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top C-Level Executives
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Aurora Health Care Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Integration
- Banner Health Chief Information Officer
- Carolinas HealthCare System Chief Medical Information Officer
- Harris Health System Chief Information Officer
- Houston Methodist Chief Medical Officer
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Health System Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Military Health System Chief Information Officer
- Sharp Healthcare Chief Medical Information Officer