Digital Healthcare Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Digital Healthcare Transformation Virtual Assembly coming December 2021 is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & networking as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of digital healthcare webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
We’re serious about executive education. Our assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 26 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the assembly. Our goal is to change the way leaders look at executive education, and you won’t find this level of content, discussion, and networking anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the healthcare industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Digital Transformation? Join Our Network! Millennium Membership >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary about Digital Healthcare:
- Redesigning Digital Healthcare with the Rise of Artificial Intelligence
- Meaningful and Innovative Patient Engagement: The Role of Technology in Health Care Consumer Engagement
- Data Analytics and Population Health
- The Future of Healthcare: Wearable Tech and Mobility
- From Connected Health to Digital Health
- The Future of Digital Commerce Marketing in Healthcare
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CIOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- AHIP Innovation Lab, AHIP SVP, Innovation & Solutions, Founder
- American Medical Association Chief Medical Information Officer
- Benedictine Health System SVP Marketing
- Montefiore Medical Center Chief Marketing Officer
- Scripps Health Chief Digital Officer
- University of Pennslyvania Health System | Penn Medicine Chief Marketing Officer