Digital Healthcare Transformation
The Millennium Alliance is thrilled that you’re interested in the Digital Healthcare Transformation Virtual Assembly.
In the midst of a global crisis, innovation and leadership are more important than ever, and The Millennium Alliance is here to facilitate collaboration among industry leaders. We are hosting our Digital Healthcare Transformation Virtual Assembly to promote Executive Education and Digital Transformation through peer-to-peer connection, thought leadership, and more. We’re excited to open up the lines of communication among industry executives and thought leaders so that we come out of the pandemic smarter, stronger, and more united than ever.
The Digital Healthcare Transformation Virtual Assembly provides a platform for healthcare leaders to debate and strategize. With high-level content, disruptive solution providers, and enhanced networking opportunities, this two-day, intimate virtual assembly promises to provide you with the latest healthcare strategies, technologies, and real-life experiences to take your business to the next level.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary about Digital Healthcare:
- Redesigning Digital Healthcare with the Rise of Artificial Intelligence
- Meaningful and Innovative Patient Engagement: The Role of Technology in Health Care Consumer Engagement
- Data Analytics and Population Health
- The Future of Healthcare: Wearable Tech and Mobility
- From Connected Health to Digital Health
- The Future of Digital Commerce Marketing in Healthcare
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CIOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- AHIP Innovation Lab, AHIP SVP, Innovation & Solutions, Founder
- American Medical Association Chief Medical Information Officer
- Benedictine Health System SVP Marketing
- Montefiore Medical Center Chief Marketing Officer
- Scripps Health Chief Digital Officer
- University of Pennslyvania Health System | Penn Medicine Chief Marketing Officer