Our CIO event agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up.
And the leaders that attend our events?
They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the assembly.
- CIOs, CTOs, chief digital officers
- Chief security officers
- Security officers, heads of security
- Chief data officers, chief analytics officers
- Officers and heads of data and analytics
- Senior application leaders
- VPs of IT infrastructure and operations
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Global CISO
- Dept. Homeland Security Former Undersecretary Cybersecurity
- Duke Energy CSO
- Hearst Corporation CISO
- MasterCard Worldwide CSO
- National Hockey League SVP, Information Technology & Security
- Neiman Marcus Group CISO
- Pfizer VP, Global IT Security
- Aetna Head of Third Party Risk & Meritain CISO
- US Government Former Federal CIO
- Vonage Global CISO
Alliance CIO Events?
The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of cybersecurity conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading cybersecurity decision-makers.
In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend.
Millennium Alliance has set out to develop data driven agendas curated from the top executives in their field. These exclusive CIO roundtables ensure that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience.
Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.