Oversee marketing initiatives. Supervise and curate social media presence for marketing campaigns. Generate inbound sales leads in the North America region. Expand event portfolio in North America through establishment and expansion of Peer-to-Peer interaction programs, business-to-business, and executive education conferences and events for the healthcare, financial services, technology and other industries. Improve overall brand awareness in Americas region and global markets through execution of strategic planning initiatives, events, and training programs for C-level executives across multiple industries. Build university and executive education industry partnerships throughout North America region. Support expansion of events and sales and marketing team to the West Coast.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related concentration and two year of director-level marketing experience involving business transformation and executive education functions within the technology, business and education fields, or alternatively, four years, of overall marketing experience inclusive of at least two years of director-level experience.
- Two years with strategy and execution of B2B and digital marketing campaigns for executive education programs.
- Two years of experience with email marketing, direct and indirect marketing platforms.
- Two years of experience with use of social media platforms as a means of content creation and curation and lead/inbound traffic generation.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Eloqua.
- Proficiency with search engine optimization (SEO) and video SEO.
- Proficiency with building strategic partnerships with media and university faculty.
- Proficiency with building online user communities for professional training and industry events.
- Proficiency with development and implementation of C-level executive professional development programs.
Job Location: 3 Park Avenue, 20th floor, New York, NY 10016
Send resumes to email@example.com