With consumer demands evolving at a rapid pace in today’s innovation economy, we have decided to gather a select group of 15 top Digital & Marketing business leaders from forward-thinking brands to participate in open format discussions about evolving challenges to enhance the digital customer experience.
- Strategically curating like-minded leaders in a relaxed but focused manner
- Creating an environment conducive for you to establish powerful connections
- Identifying new opportunities to ensure your brand sustains its competitive advantage
During the Dinner you will participate in an interactive roundtable discussion of your choosing. Below are the topics:
- 1 Is DXP the new content battleground? Which Digital Experiences are working, which are not, best practices and real world use case.
- 2 The Convergence of Business and IT around Digital Content. How can we integrate teams, technology and processes for better collaboration.
- 3 Omnichannel – web, mobile, kiosks, jumbotrons, AR, VR, voice. What channels are key to capturing tomorrow’s audiences? An exchange of best practices and experiences turning Hype into Reality.
- Cocktails & Networking
- Welcome Address
- Dinner and Roundtable Discussion
- Dessert and Closing Remarks
Contentstack™️ is the hub powering omnichannel content, digital experiences, and personalized customer journeys. It is the industry leader in the headless content management system (CMS) category. Marquee customers include Activision Blizzard, Amway, Best Buy, Chase, Cisco, Dell, Ellie Mae, Express, Farm Bureau Insurance, J.D. Power, Martha Stewart, Miami HEAT, Riot Games, Shell, Sky, and Walmart. Contentstack sits at the heart of an award-winning Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and is the exclusive API-first CMS for the SAP Cloud.