Retail Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Retail Transformation Virtual Assembly coming this August is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & networking as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of retail webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
We’re serious about executive education. Our assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 26 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the assembly. Our goal is to change the way leaders look at executive education, and you won’t find this level of content, discussion, and networking anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the retail industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Digital Transformation? Join Our Network! Millennium Membership >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- The Evolution of Digital Retail: Digital Experience as the New Customer Experience
- Shaking up the Digital Retail Landscape: From Online to Omnichannel to Unified Commerce
- Mobile-Only Consumers: It’s time to Prepare for this New Reality
- The Future of eCommerce: Building Brand for the Next Generation Shopper
- Evolving Retailer-Consumer Relationships to Compete with the Rise of the Niche Brand
- The Next Generation of Retail Leader
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting digital retail today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CMOs and eCommerce Leaders
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Previous Attendees Include:
- Ascena Retail Group Chief Marketing Officer, EVP of Digital Channels – Maurices
- Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Marketing Officer
- Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer
- BJ’s Wholesale Club SVP, Marketing
- Crayola Chief Marketing Officer
- Flywheel Sports Chief Executive Officer
- Frito-Lay, Inc. Chief Marketing Officer
- Sally Beauty Chief Marketing Officer
- Sam’s Club Chief Member Officer
- Sears Holdings Corporation President Gifts and Occasions
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Global SVP, Digital
- Victoria’s Secret EVP, Digital