The Millennium Alliance is thrilled that you’re interested in the Transformational CMO Virtual Assembly.
In the midst of a global crisis, innovation and leadership are more important than ever, and The Millennium Alliance is here to facilitate collaboration among industry leaders. We are hosting our Transformational CMO Virtual Assembly to promote Executive Education and Digital Transformation through peer-to-peer connection, thought leadership, and more. We’re excited to open up the lines of communication among industry executives and thought leaders so that we come out of the pandemic smarter, stronger, and more united than ever.
The Transformational CMO Virtual Assembly provides a platform for marketing leaders to debate and strategize. With high-level content, disruptive solution providers, and enhanced networking opportunities, this two-day, intimate virtual assembly promises to provide you with the latest digital marketing strategies, technologies, and real-life experiences to take your business to the next level.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary:
- The State of Emerging Technology: Creating a New Experience for CMOs
- Multichannel, OmniChannel or Unified Commerce: Mission-Critical Success Factors
- A.I. in Marketing: Putting A.I. in the Driver’s Seat
- The Key Drivers of Digital Transformation: Using the Workforce as a Marketing Channel
- Chatbot and Conversational Marketing 101: How are Chatbots Increasing Engagement in Digital Marketing?
- Customer Experience: Creating a Journey to Remember
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting marketing
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities with Authors, Academics, Analysts, and C-Level Marketing Executives
- Meet 1-on-1 with North America’s best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment break, lunch, and cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- American Marketing Association Chief Executive Officer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Marketing Officer
- Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer
- Citi Chief Brand Officer
- Comcast Corporation SVP, Consumer Marketing
- Exelon / Constellation Energy SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- iHeartMedia, Inc. President, Content Marketing & Revenue Strategy
- Lane Bryant EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- MGM Resorts International SVP, Chief Digital Officer