Marketing Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation is an ongoing journey for today’s C-Suite leaders, and our best advice is to not trek it alone. Our Transformational CMO Assembly is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t like any conference or summit you’ve been to before.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of marketing conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend. The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up. And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested In Becoming A Delegate For This Assembly? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary:
- The State of Emerging Technology: Creating a New Experience for CMOs
- Multichannel, OmniChannel or Unified Commerce: Mission-Critical Success Factors
- A.I. in Marketing: Putting A.I. in the Driver’s Seat
- The Key Drivers of Digital Transformation: Using the Workforce as a Marketing Channel
- Chatbot and Conversational Marketing 101: How are Chatbots Increasing Engagement in Digital Marketing?
- Customer Experience: Creating a Journey to Remember
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting marketing
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities with Authors, Academics, Analysts, and C-Level Marketing Executives
- Meet 1-on-1 with North America’s best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment break, lunch, and cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- American Marketing Association Chief Executive Officer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Chief Marketing Officer
- Best Buy Chief Marketing Officer
- Citi Chief Brand Officer
- Comcast Corporation SVP, Consumer Marketing
- Exelon / Constellation Energy SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- iHeartMedia, Inc. President, Content Marketing & Revenue Strategy
- Lane Bryant EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- MGM Resorts International SVP, Chief Digital Officer