Transformational CISO East
Due to the success of our National Transformational CISO Assembly, in 2020 The Millennium Alliance in partnership with our Advisory Board, has launched Transformation CISO East. This exclusive Assembly will bring industry experts and the best solution providers to our CISO Members based on the East Coast.
With the instances of cyber attacks increasing, businesses of all sizes are working tirelessly to secure their networks, devices, and data. Fortune 500 organizations are especially vulnerable as they have big data pools and thousands of people who need access. CISOs need to plan for worst-case scenarios, stay ahead of the latest IT Security transformation technology, and maintain their company’s information assets, all without losing sight of the corporate culture
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you a CISO interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- The Rise of State-Sponsored Attacks
- Is GDPR-Style Legislation Coming to the US?
- Are You Prepared for Sandbox-Evading Malware?
- Innovative and New Security Technologies: Updating Your Legacy Systems to better Defend against increasingly Sophisticated Attacks
- Cyber Resilience: Getting Buy-In From Your Fellow C-Suite
- Is your Business Utilizing Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Defense: How Machine Learning can help CISOs Prepare for Attacks
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting security today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CISOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Global CISO
- Dept. Homeland Security Former Undersecretary Cybersecurity
- Duke Energy CSO
- Hearst Corporation CISO
- MasterCard Worldwide CSO
- National Hockey League SVP, Information Technology & Security
- Neiman Marcus Group CISO
- Pfizer VP, Global IT Security
- Aetna Head of Third Party Risk & Meritain CISO
- US Government Former Federal CIO
- Vonage Global CISO
Speakers & Attendees
Tractor Supply Company
Director of Information Security, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery