Cybersecurity Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation is an ongoing journey for today’s C-Suite leaders, and our best advice is to not trek it alone. Our Transformational CISO Canada Assembly coming this month gives senior executives the opportunity to intimately network and discuss trends, challenges, and disruptions organizations are facing during COVID-19 and beyond.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t like any conference or summit you’ve been to before.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of cybersecurity conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading cybersecurity decision-makers. In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend. The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up. And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Incident Response Orchestration & Beyond: The CISO and Senior Leadership’s Best Approach to Cyber Defense
- Innovative and New Security Technologies: Managing Third-Party Risk
- AI-Powered Attacks: Predicting and Identifying Future Cybersecurity Attacks
- Cyber Resilience: Unifying the People, the Processes, and New Technology
- Let’s Google Online Trust: Do Executives, Security Experts and Consumers Define It Differently?
- IoT and Critical Infrastructures in Security: Is it a Collision of Fundamentals?
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting security today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CISOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Global CISO
- Dept. Homeland Security Former Undersecretary Cybersecurity
- Duke Energy CSO
- Hearst Corporation CISO
- MasterCard Worldwide CSO
- National Hockey League SVP, Information Technology & Security
- Neiman Marcus Group CISO
- Pfizer VP, Global IT Security
- Aetna Head of Third Party Risk & Meritain CISO
- US Government Former Federal CIO
- Vonage Global CISO
Speakers & Featured Attendees
Canadian Tire Corporation
Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Vice President, Security & Chief Security Officer / Chief Information Security Officer
IGM Financial Inc.
Vice President, Technology Risk and Chief Information Security Officer