The Millennium Alliance is thrilled that you’re interested in the Transformation CISO Virtual Assembly.
In the midst of a global crisis, innovation and leadership are more important than ever, and The Millennium Alliance is here to facilitate collaboration among industry leaders. We are hosting our Transformation CISO Virtual Assembly to promote Executive Education and Digital Transformation through peer-to-peer connection, thought leadership, and more. We’re excited to open up the lines of communication among industry executives and thought leaders so that we come out of the pandemic smarter, stronger, and more united than ever.
The Transformation CISO Virtual Assembly provides a platform for cybersecurity leaders to debate and strategize. With high-level content, disruptive solution providers, and enhanced networking opportunities, this two-day, intimate virtual assembly promises to provide you with the latest cybersecurity strategies, technologies, and real-life experiences to take your business to the next level.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Incident Response Orchestration & Beyond: The CISO and Senior Leadership’s Best Approach to Cyber Defense
- Innovative and New Security Technologies: Managing Third-Party Risk
- AI-Powered Attacks: Predicting and Identifying Future Cybersecurity Attacks
- Cyber Resilience: Unifying the People, the Processes, and New Technology
- Let’s Google Online Trust: Do Executives, Security Experts and Consumers Define It Differently?
- IoT and Critical Infrastructures in Security: Is it a Collision of Fundamentals?
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting security today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CISOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Global CISO
- Dept. Homeland Security Former Undersecretary Cybersecurity
- Duke Energy CSO
- Hearst Corporation CISO
- MasterCard Worldwide CSO
- National Hockey League SVP, Information Technology & Security
- Neiman Marcus Group CISO
- Pfizer VP, Global IT Security
- Aetna Head of Third Party Risk & Meritain CISO
- US Government Former Federal CIO
- Vonage Global CISO