Patient Experience Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Patient Experience Transformation Virtual Assembly coming this December is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our Assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & engagement as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of patient experience webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 31 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the Assembly. You won’t find this level of content, discussion, and engagement anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the healthcare industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- The Great Divide? Closing the Communication Gap between Patient and Provider
- The Journey of the Connected Patient: Consumer-Centric Healthcare
- Bringing Artificial Intelligence to the Clinical Setting: Where Does the Patient Fit in?
- Collaborative Platforms for Cooperative Decision Making in Patient Experience
- Mapping the Patient Journey: Applying the Data-Driven Methodology to Patient Experience
- Apps & Medical Wearables: Access to Real-Time Health Records and Quicker Diagnosis’ and Treatments
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CIOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
Adventist Health System Chief Patient Experience Officer
Vidant Health System Chief Experience Officer
Ochsner Health System System Vice President of Patient Experience
Amita Health SVP, System Ancillary & Clinical Services
Cedars Sinai Chief Patient Experience Officer
Banner Health VP, Patient Care Innovation
Northwell Health VP, Patient Experience
Hackensack Meridian Health VP, Experience Innovation & Consumer Services
Speakers & Featured Attendees
The MetroHealth System
Senior Vice President Patient Care Services, Chief Nursing Officer
University of Maryland Medical Center
Vice President of Nursing and Patient Care Services