Healthcare Provider Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation is an ongoing journey for today’s C-Suite leaders, and our best advice is to not trek it alone. Our Healthcare Provider Transformation Assembly gives senior executives the opportunity to intimately network and discuss trends, challenges, and disruptions organizations are facing during COVID-19 and beyond.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t like any conference or summit you’ve been to before.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of healthcare conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading healthcare decision-makers. In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend. The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up. And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested In Becoming A Delegate For This Assembly? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- New Era of Leadership: The Evolving Role of the Healthcare Information Executive
- The “Big Data” Revolution in Healthcare: The Promises, Possibilities, and Pitfalls
- HealthTech 3.0: Is Blockchain Moving from Hope to Practical Use?
- Providing Real-Time Reporting: Improving Population Health Efforts
- The Healthcare Professionals Dream: AI in Data, Diagnosis and Patient Care
- TeleHealth and TeleMedicine: The Future of Healthcare Delivery has Arrived
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top C-Level Executives
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Aurora Health Care Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Integration
- Banner Health Chief Information Officer
- Carolinas HealthCare System Chief Medical Information Officer
- Harris Health System Chief Information Officer
- Houston Methodist Chief Medical Officer
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Health System Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Military Health System Chief Information Officer
- Sharp Healthcare Chief Medical Information Officer