Healthcare Payer Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation is an ongoing journey for today’s C-Suite leaders, and our best advice is to not trek it alone. Our Healthcare Payer Transformation Assembly coming this month gives senior executives the opportunity to intimately network and discuss trends, challenges, and disruptions organizations are facing during COVID-19 and beyond.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t like any conference or summit you’ve been to before.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of healthcare conferences, summits, events, and webinars that promised “world-class networking” opportunities with leading healthcare decision-makers. In reality, most of these events had antiquated or irrelevant discussion topics, and people from any seniority level could attend. The problem is: most events don’t have the high-level research and insights that C-Suite leaders are looking for.
Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of trailblazers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground up. And the leaders that attend our events? They have either been personally invited to join or have an approved application to be a part of the Assembly. This ensures that our events remain high-level and relevant to the C-Suite, and makes peer-to-peer learning one of the most valuable takeaways from the experience. Our mission is to provide the C-Suite with the knowledge and connections they need to digitally transform their organizations.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Medicare Advantage in Healthcare: Taking the Reins
- Digital Mobile Engagement: Evaluating Consumer Engagement in the Digital Era
- Robotics, A.I., Cognitive Intelligence, Blockchain: What Impact is this Technology going to have on Healthcare
- The Slow-Going Emphasis on Value-Based Care and Contracting: Where is it Headed?
- Shifting Significant Patient Volume from Higher-Intensity to Lower-Intensity Settings
- Let’s Stay Together: The Varying Type, Size, Location and Models of Payer-Provider Partnerships
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare and health insurance today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top C-Suite
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Anthem Inc. President, Medicare
- Cigna President, US Commerical Segments
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas Chief Technology Officer
- PreferredOne Chief Operating Officer
- HealthNow New York Inc. Chief Strategy Officer
- Virginia Premier Health Plan Inc. Chief Medical Officer
- AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies Senior Vice President Innovation
- Blue Cross of Idaho Chief Information Officer