Healthcare Payer Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Healthcare Payer Transformation Virtual Assembly coming this December is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our Assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & engagement as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of healthcare webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 31 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the Assembly. You won’t find this level of content, discussion, and engagement anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the healthcare industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Medicare Advantage in Healthcare: Taking the Reins
- Digital Mobile Engagement: Evaluating Consumer Engagement in the Digital Era
- Robotics, A.I., Cognitive Intelligence, Blockchain: What Impact is this Technology going to have on Healthcare
- The Slow-Going Emphasis on Value-Based Care and Contracting: Where is it Headed?
- Shifting Significant Patient Volume from Higher-Intensity to Lower-Intensity Settings
- Let’s Stay Together: The Varying Type, Size, Location and Models of Payer-Provider Partnerships
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare and health insurance today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top C-Suite
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Anthem Inc. President, Medicare
- Cigna President, US Commerical Segments
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas Chief Technology Officer
- PreferredOne Chief Operating Officer
- HealthNow New York Inc. Chief Strategy Officer
- Virginia Premier Health Plan Inc. Chief Medical Officer
- AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies Senior Vice President Innovation
- Blue Cross of Idaho Chief Information Officer