Healthcare Payers Transformation
The Millennium Alliance is thrilled that you’re interested in the Healthcare Payers Transformation Virtual Assembly.
In the midst of a global crisis, innovation and leadership are more important than ever, and The Millennium Alliance is here to facilitate collaboration among industry leaders. We are hosting our Healthcare Payers Transformation Virtual Assembly to promote Executive Education and Digital Transformation through peer-to-peer connection, thought leadership, and more. We’re excited to open up the lines of communication among industry executives and thought leaders so that we come out of the pandemic smarter, stronger, and more united than ever.
The Healthcare Payers Transformation Virtual Assembly provides a platform for healthcare leaders to debate and strategize. With high-level content, disruptive solution providers, and enhanced networking opportunities, this two-day, intimate virtual assembly promises to provide you with the latest healthcare strategies, technologies, and real-life experiences to take your business to the next level.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Medicare Advantage in Healthcare: Taking the Reins
- Digital Mobile Engagement: Evaluating Consumer Engagement in the Digital Era
- Robotics, A.I., Cognitive Intelligence, Blockchain: What Impact is this Technology going to have on Healthcare
- The Slow-Going Emphasis on Value-Based Care and Contracting: Where is it Headed?
- Shifting Significant Patient Volume from Higher-Intensity to Lower-Intensity Settings
- Let’s Stay Together: The Varying Type, Size, Location and Models of Payer-Provider Partnerships
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare and health insurance today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top C-Suite
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Anthem Inc. President, Medicare
- Cigna President, US Commerical Segments
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas Chief Technology Officer
- PreferredOne Chief Operating Officer
- HealthNow New York Inc. Chief Strategy Officer
- Virginia Premier Health Plan Inc. Chief Medical Officer
- AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies Senior Vice President Innovation
- Blue Cross of Idaho Chief Information Officer