Financial Services Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our FSI Transformation Virtual Assembly coming this November is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our Assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & engagement as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of financial services webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
Our Assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 31 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the Assembly. You won’t find this level of content, discussion, and engagement anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the financial services industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Joining? Click Here to Become an Assembly Speaker or Attendee >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary this month:
- Financial Services 2020: IT is your Competitive Edge
- Moving from Hype to Reality: Navigating Blockchain Disruption in the Financial Services Industry
- Hyper-Connectivity: IT Architecture for the Anywhere, Anytime Connected Consumer
- Fighting Cyber-Crime: How to Develop a World Class Cyber-Response
- Redefining Banking: How FinTech is Driving the New Business Model
- The “Uber-fication” of Financial Services
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting finance today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Engagement opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well top industry C-Suite
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- BNP Paribas Chief Technology Officer Americas
- Everbank SVP, CTO
- Fannie Mae SVP – Securitization and Servicing Technology
- National Bank of Canada Chief Data Officer
- Stern School of Business, New York University Professor of Management
- Wells Fargo & Company SVP/CTO Team Member Technology