Digital Healthcare Transformation
The future of healthcare is digital. With the FDA providing clarity with the launch of new regulations regarding digital technology in 2020, developers and healthcare industry stakeholders alike are working to transform the patient experience.
The healthcare landscape is changing. The on-demand patient increasingly favors digital technology and platforms. According to Pew Research, a third of Americans have gone online and searched symptoms, in an attempt to diagnose a medical condition.
The US healthcare industry is unique, as it markets direct-to-consumer or direct-to-patient. Digital marketing technology is enabling healthcare marketers to talk directly to consumers in a new, more engaging way.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Click here today to learn more >>
Are you a Digital Healthcare Executive interested in attending this event? Inquire here today to find out if you qualify for Millennium Membership >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary about Digital Healthcare:
- Redesigning Digital Healthcare with the Rise of Artificial Intelligence
- Meaningful and Innovative Patient Engagement: The Role of Technology in Health Care Consumer Engagement
- Data Analytics and Population Health
- The Future of Healthcare: Wearable Tech and Mobility
- From Connected Health to Digital Health
- The Future of Digital Commerce Marketing in Healthcare
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting healthcare today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CIOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- AHIP Innovation Lab, AHIP SVP, Innovation & Solutions, Founder
- American Medical Association Chief Medical Information Officer
- Benedictine Health System SVP Marketing
- Montefiore Medical Center Chief Marketing Officer
- Scripps Health Chief Digital Officer
- University of Pennslyvania Health System | Penn Medicine Chief Marketing Officer