Digital Enterprise Innovation Starts Here
Digital Transformation involves ongoing exploration by today’s leaders, and our best advice is to not trek the journey alone. Our Digital Enterprise CIO Transformation Virtual Assembly coming September 2021 is set to be a groundbreaking opportunity for leaders to virtually connect on the current trends & challenges the industry is facing amid COVID-19. Our assemblies are virtual for the time being, but you can still expect the same high-level discussion & networking as a Millennium onsite experience.
We know what you’re thinking…
This isn’t Your Run-of-the-Mill Zoom Conference.
Our Founders, like many C-Suite executives today, became disillusioned by the slew of technology webinars, summits and events on the market today that promised “world class networking” opportunities with leading industry decision-makers. In reality, they found that these events had antiquated & impersonal discussion topics, and quite frankly, it seemed like just about anyone could attend the event.
We’re serious about executive education. Our assembly agendas are data-driven and curated from our industry-expert Advisory Board, a group of 26 industry movers and shakers with a proven record of digitally transforming organizations from the ground-up. Our topics of discussion reflect the most poignant & relevant challenges the industry is facing at the time of the assembly. Our goal is to change the way leaders look at executive education, and you won’t find this level of content, discussion, and networking anywhere else. We’re on the journey to digitally transform the technology industry with you.
Join the Assembly
Are You A Senior Executive Interested in Digital Transformation? Join Our Network! Millennium Membership >>
Are you a Solution Provider interested in Partnership Opportunities? Learn More Here >>
Top content from Digital Diary this monthSee Digital Diary
Top content from Digital Diary about Digital Enterprise Transformation:
- Hyper-Connectivity: IT Architecture for the Anywhere, Anytime Connected Consumer
- The Reality of Blockchain Disruption
- The Growing Adoption of DevOps in the Enterprise: Will 2018 Finally be the Year of the DevOps Revolution
- Women in Technology: Diversifying the IT Landscape
- Colocation: Make the Future of IT a Reality
- How to Conquer and Survive the IT Talent Crisis: Recruiting the Necessary Skills to Execute and Win
Best in class resources on the latest digital tips, technologies, and strategies.
- Delve into the top trends impacting digital enterprise today
- Interactive sessions help you avoid conference fatigue
- Industry-led sessions ensure topics are up-to-date and forward thinking
- Unique Peer to Peer Executive Education opportunities
- Learn from the best Authors, Academics, and Analysts, as well as top CIOs
- Meet 1-on-1 with the best solution providers
- Personalize your agenda to suit your business needs
- Informal networking opportunities through refreshment breaks, lunch and evening cocktails
Some of our Past Attendees
Past Attendees Include:
- Cloud Security Alliance Enterprise Security Specialist
- Royal Caribbean Cruises, LTD Chief Data & Cognitive Officer
- Smithfield Foods Global Chief Information Officer
- Stern School of Business, New York University Professor of Management
- The Advisory Council Chairman
- 451 Research Chief Analyst
- Wells Fargo & Company SVP/Chief Technology Officer
- The Coca-Cola Company Head of Technology Strategy and Transformation
- U.S. Bank SVP, Artificial Intelligence